The Spanish Christmas Lottery – Lotería de Navidad 2017 will sweeten the holiday season with €2.38 billion in raffle prizes!
We are thrilled to announce that tickets for the Lotería de Navidad raffle draw are now available on the site. The draw will take place on 22 December 2017 but you can already purchase your tickets to ensure your participation!
Lotería de Navidad, also known as the Spanish Christmas Lottery, has been a highlight of the holiday season for Spaniards since its first draw in 1812. The raffle is lauded for offering the biggest lottery prize pool in the world, distributing €2.38 billion in prizes in its highly-anticipated annual draw and making as many as 340 millionaires in one night. In addition, Lotería de Navidad boasts unparalleled odds of winning, offering a 1 in 6.5 chance of collecting a prize and 1 in 100,000 odds of winning the jackpot!
An additional €70 million in prizes will be distributed this year, making the 2017 edition of the Lotería de Navidad the most exciting one yet! It is estimated that 98% of all Spanish adults take part in the annual Lotería de Navidad raffle and players from around the world can participate by purchasing their tickets at theLotter.
A total of 170 jackpot prizes worth €4,000,000 each and 170 second prizes each worth €1,250,000 will be distributed in the draw. There will be 15,304 winning combinations in the draw. An unbelievable 26 million shares will collect prizes in the December 22nd raffle!
Official ticket shares are now on sale at theLotter. As ticket supplies are limited, act fast to ensure your participation in this amazing draw!
Spanish Christmas Lottery (Loteria de Navidad) – Quick Facts:
- The lottery offers the largest prize pool in the world of €2.38 billion
- 100,000 available pre-defined numbers, each containing a five-digit code ranging from 00000-99999
- Each ticket is printed in 170 identical copies
- All tickets are made up of 10 shares which can be purchased separately
- 100,000 tickets * 170 copies * 10 shares = 170 million shares available
- 1:100,000 chances of winning the €4 million top prize – 170 jackpot ticket winners
- Attractive winning odds start at 1:6.5 per prize
- Altogether – more than 26 million shares are expected to win